Monday, May 26, 2014



HI!!
            I love you guys sooo much! I cannot believe that it has already been 6 weeks! It goes by so fast! And I know once I get to Florida it will go by even faster! I am so excited to see the Weeks and I really hope I get to call you once I get into Florida.
            Not much has happened this week at all just packing and saying goodbye. We said goodbye to 3 of our Elders yesterday, which was sad. Who knew that in 6 weeks you could get so close to a group of people? It’s crazy. Oh, we got a new district in our zone and one of the Elders is really into archery. So we had a nerd conversation about archery it was great. He says he shoots a prime bow. I have never heard of those but he said they are amazing so maybe dad can look up some info on that.
            Let’s see oh I have to finish packing too, haha ugh, packing! But I am so excited to go to Florida and teach people and meet my new companion. My mission president sent me a letter and I will stay in the mission home that night and start my work on Wednesday!
            I spoke yesterday in church and gave the whole thing in Spanish except for a story from the Ensign. It was 10 min. Haha, you know me, 5 min talks just never were my thing. I miss you guys and cannot wait to tell you all about my adventures next Monday! I just am so happy and excited!! AHH and nervous and all those other feelings of being a missionary! I love you guys so much and I am so thankful for your prayers. I can feel them. They really help me!! I will send you pictures in a sec!

Love you all bunches!! Thanks for everything, miss you guys. Hermana Heacock 







0 comments:

Post a Comment